Skip to main content

Matilda Movie review

We have film screening of movie “Matilda” at our department of English MKBU. On that movie i try to write something.



As per wikipedia "Matilda" is a 1996 American children's fantasy-comedy film directed, produced and narrated by Danny DeVito, who also starred in the lead role. 
Matilda the little girl born with some extra power and from very young age, she used to do a routine work in compare of a mature one. Metilda's Family memers behave very rudely with her,  but she loves compnay of  book more than them, and for book she said that..' It's not trash , it's my love.' In school Matilda met two Teacher one is Miss.Trunchbull and another one is Miss.Honey, both have different personality. Trunchbull is powerful lady but she did not know how to love childerns, and Miss. Honey loves childern.
At the end of Movie, Miss. Honey got her home back and Trunchbull ran away from town. Matilda and Miss.Honey live a happy life togather.


There is nothing like one favorite book in my life, With the every new book I’m fall in love with it. When I was in my primary school I started reading, and slowly time passed and my hunger for reading increases. My first favorite book is children fiction named Chin in Rajkumari. In those days m used to tell the story of this book to my friends. As Time grows Novel became my favorite genre in reading.

Recently I completed The Kite Runner my latest one read book by Khaled Hosseini, and it will take top favorite’s place.
Here I’m sharing link of that book’s book review of Kite Runner in my words.

Before that I completed The Harry Potter Fire &Goblet amazing fictional work by J.K. Rowling. Burst of my feeling after reading this I made small blog and here M sharing link of it.

To read Gujrati literature is my favorite activity in free time… Dhruv Bhatt , Harkisan Maheta,  Ashwini Bhatt are my favorite authors and I love to read their books. Every book inspire me with their words.

Comments

  1. Very Good! Some spelling mistakes are there. I should be Capital always. It should be "I fall in love". Keep writing and improving.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Okay Ma'am... I will try to do my best.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Coleridge's views on Prose,Poem and Poetry.

To Evulate my my assignment click here Assignment  Topic- Coleridge ‘s views on prose,  poem and poetry Name: Khasatiya  Reena K. Roll No.: 36 Enrollment No. : 2069108420180032 Semester : M.A. 1 Year :2017-18 Email Id: khasatiyamili21@gmail.com Submitted to. : Maharaja Krishnkumarsinhji Bhavnagar University Paper No.: 3 literary Theory and Criticism Coleridge ‘s views on prose,  poem and poetry • Introduction The written monument of Coleridge’s critical work is contained in 24 chapters of Biographia literaria (1815–17). In this critical disquisition, Coleridge concerns himself not only with the practice of criticism, but also, with its theory. In his practical approach to criticism, we get the glimpse of Coleridge the poet; whereas in theoretical discussion, Coleridge the philosopher came to the center stage.  In Chapter XIV of Biographia Literaria, Coleridge’s view on nature and function of poetry is discussed in philosophical terms. The poet within Coler

Assignment12- A history of Language teaching And English Language Teaching in India

Name:  Reena Khasatiya Sem -3 Mail Id – khasatiyamili21@gmail.com Paper no. 12 English Language Teaching Total words- 1801 Plagiarism- 19% To evalute my assignment Click here Topic- A history of Language teaching And English Language Teaching in India. Introduction In this Assignment I am briefly reviewing the history of Language teaching and English Language Teaching in India. Achievement of  Language is human’s great invention. Language is as necessary as breathing. Language is system which has been considered remarkable platform for communication. History of language teaching include various methods, provides a background for discussion of contemporary methods  and suggests the issues we will refer to in analyzing these  methods. From this historical perspective we are also able to see that the concern that have always been at the center of discussion on how to teach foreign language. Today’s controversies reflect contemporary responses to questions that have been ask

Imaginary Homelands and Explanation of essay Commonwealth Literature does not exist

Name:  Reena Khasatiya Sem -3 Mail Id – kkhasatiyamili21@gmail.com Paper no. – 11 The Post Colonial Literature Total Words- 1350 Plagiarism-  74% To evalute y assignment click here Topic- Imaginary Homelands and Explanation of essay  Commonwealth Literature does not exist About Salman Rushdie Sir Ahmed Salman Rushdie (born 19 June 1947) is a British Indian novelist and essayist. His second novel, Midnight's Children (1981), won the Booker Prize in 1981 and was deemed to be "the best novel of all winners" on two separate occasions , marking the 25th and the 40th anniversary of the prize. Much of his fiction is set on the Indian subcontinent. He combines magical realism with historical fiction; his work is concerned with the many connections, diruptions, and migrations between Eastern and Western civilizations. About Imaginary Homelands Salman Rushdie is most controversial writer among Indian writing in English. His book published under the title “im