Sunday 19 November 2017

Again & Again

O Death...
You are the biggest fear of my life
I can bear if you come to me
But To my lover ...
       To my dearest family ...
       To my sweetest friends...
Even you look at them I can not bear
I know very well that...
You are the only one destination of our journey, again life will sprout, new sun rising rises and...
God will blessed on us
We will start living new life and eventually forget that... It is meaningful gift gifted by you.
When realization happen already again we must  wasted your meaningful gift.
No any other way now...
To go back on the same path
and remove all our mistakes
And Sameway , we again start waiting for another gift... Another life... Another sun rise...
For spreading fragrance of our Karma.
I know God.. You are not unjust...
O God be bless on us.


2 comments:

This Summer Vacation...

Students,invest your leisure time in some worthwhile activities rather than just scrolling the reels and playing mobile games. Here is the l...